Custom Search

Tuesday 12 May 2009

BOXING FIT FOR ALL OR NOT?

I have been considering for quite some time now to write about my life long passion which is Boxing. I have always wanted to share what I have learnt from the sport with other people who are probably not so sure about what boxing is all about. People who want to get involved with the sport of boxing, but don't know the first things about it. Especially men and women or parents who feel that boxing is a violent sport as this is quite the opposite. Boxing training can be used to tone the body, relieve stress as well as relax and calm the nerves. It all depends on your objective and the types of exercises performed. I have gained a lot of experience in boxing as I have been involved in it for well over 15 years. I believe that Boxing is a sport thats promotes natural health for better living. To be fit means a better quality of life !

I want to use this space to give you all as much info on boxing, exercise, health and fitness, boxing techniques, how to motivate yourself to reach your target and much more. But I will need your views to find out what you want to know more about...

I want to freely discuss and get your thoughts of issues on anything to do with the sport of boxing. For example:- Can Boxing be used to prevent Bullying? Women and Boxing, does boxing destroy lives and relationships? Would you have your children take up the sport? Women's Boxing or ladies Boxing, Boxing exercise, Boxing clubs info, upcoming Boxing events and whatever else you want to talk about relating to the sport...

To begin with, the question I want to ask everyone out there is what you think about boxing...do you think its a violent, blood thirsty aggressive act, not worthy of being called a sport?.... Or, do you think it is a well regulated, disciplined and competitive sport, well worthy of its popularity?.....You tell me....

No comments:

Post a Comment